For the certain reasons menacing to health of mother and child, doctors can make the decision on a rodorazresheniye by Cesarean section. This decision can be made even long before approach of patrimonial activity, and during it.
Today some women show willingness to give rise by means of Cesarean section, and the second – make up the mind to a desperate step to advantage of natural childbirth contrary to all cautions.
However childbirth "Cesarean section" has the features, including indications and contraindications, pluses and minuses. In this connection, we will try to understand today that it is better Caesarian or childbirth, what features arise at the first way of a rodorazresheniye.
Childbirth Cesarean section – types, indications and contraindications
Several centuries ago Cesarean section was carried out for rescue of the baby with the subsequent death of mother. Doctors of that time considered that the uterus has sokratitelny ability and didn't consider the fact about its impossibility to be restored after drawing a cut wound.
Later time doctors guessed opportunity to delete a uterus at such type of a rodorazresheniye and by that achieved reduction of quantity of lethal outcomes among women.
Today Cesarean section can be referred to auxiliary childbirth. It is carried out by means of surgical intervention in a cavity of a uterus and only according to certain indications.
However It is necessary to tell at first about types of surgery. It happens planned and emergency.
The following phenomena will become indications to planned surgery:
- Genital herpes or heavy form of the milkwoman.
- Diseases of eyes, hearts, kidneys and blood vessels.
- Diseases of bodies of reproductive system. For example, the new growths disturbing to passing of the child on patrimonial ways, defects of a structure of genitals.
- Wrong provision of a fruit and prelying of a placenta.
- Perenoshenny and polycarpous pregnancy.
- Discrepancy of the sizes of a basin at mother and weight, the size of the kid.
- Threat of a divergence of hems on a uterus after the previous surgeries.
- Heavy form of diabetes, late gestoz and Rhesus factor conflict.
Some of these phenomena can sometimes arise already in the course of patrimonial activity. For example, symptoms of a gestoz, change of provision of a fruit.
There are some more factors at which doctors make the decision on carrying out the emergency Cesarean section is:
- Sharp falling or increase in arterial pressure at the woman.
- Weak patrimonial activity and long waterless period.
- Premature peeling of a placenta and oxygen starvation.
- Complete cessation of fights.
Unlike planned Cesarean section the emergency surgical intervention in a cavity of a uterus can be carried out by means of not a horizontal, but vertical cut of skin tissues of stomach.
The vertical cut during the Caesarian becomes only in emergency if time of life of mother or child is counted minutes. The horizontal cut becomes over a pubis, and the first – from a navel to a pubis.
Duration of operation takes no more than 25-40 minutes. During it:
- the uric catheter is inserted to the woman,
- anesthesia – the general or epiduralny is carried out,
- the peritoneum is cut,
- the bladder is removed,
- the uterus is cut,
- the child is taken,
- the umbilical cord is cut off,
- the afterbirth separates,
- everything is sewn up.
Such look surgery can be and it is contraindicated. There are two types of contraindications is a death of the child in a womb and malformations at him which are incompatible with life.
However to solve – whether to carry out Caesarian or natural childbirth the doctor can, proceeding from indicators of health of mother and data obtained at inspection of the child during ultrasonography.