The increased arterial pressure is observed at every tenth pregnant woman.
Control of arterial pressure is a compulsory procedure of future mothers at pregnancy so get tonometers, and we will tell you about the reasons and symptoms of increase of pressure at pregnancy.
High pressure at pregnancy - the reasons
In norm the arterial pressure of the pregnant woman has to make from 100\60 to 130\80 mm Hg plus or minus of 15 - 20%. The lowered pressure is called as arterial hypotonia, and raised – an arterial hypertension.
Measurement of arterial pressure happens by means of a mechanical or electronic tonometer. And doctors say that the mechanical tonometer is more exact in measurements, though cheaper.
Very often during pregnancy of the woman face an elevated pressure though before everything was in norm.
The elevated pressure at pregnancy can be observed in several cases:
- Chronic hypertensia – increase of pressure was observed even before pregnancy, in that case development of a gestoz (violation of functions of an organism of future mother) is improbable.
- Gestational hypertensia – thus at future mother is observed a high pressure at pregnancy which quickly passes.
- Preeklampsiya – emergence of protein in urine together with increase of pressure to 140\90 mm Hg. It already manifestation of late toxicosis. Preeklampsiya is a form of a gestoz, with damage of a liver, kidneys and a brain. Probability of its development small, the main thing to address to your attending physician in time.
Increase of pressure at pregnancy is often caused by a variety of reasons:
- The excess body weight or obesity before pregnancy.
- The weight set during pregnancy leads to load of cardiovascular system.
- Fruit pressure upon vessels of future mother.
- Hormonal changes in the woman's organism also the reason of a high pressure at pregnancy.
- Pregnancy as stressful factor.
- Problems with kidneys cause increase of pressure.
- Violations of hormonal activity of a hypophysis, thyroid gland, adrenal glands.