Quite often there is a red protein at the child that can be painful and long, and also short-term and almost not notable. Professional survey and as it is possible rather is anyway necessary.
The reasons for which the child can have red eyes – quite a lot. Each of them has the symptomatology therefore it is necessary to look narrowly attentively at any changes of visual body, and also skin.
Why the child has red eyes: state reasons
The main reasons for a redness of eyes at children:
- Konyyuktivit. It is the most "children's" illness which is the most popular reason of reddening of eyes. The infection quickly extends therefore it is possible to catch from the sick child, in a sandbox and other public places. Signs of a konyyuktivit are reddenings of eyes, a photophobia, tearfulness, formations of crusts and pus. Also body temperature can increase, weakness and an indisposition is felt.
- Irritation of eyes because of external influence. Often, during active games on the street, sand, an insect, dust and other foreign matters which cause irritation of eyes can get to an eye of the child. As a result they redden, and sometimes and inflame. The strengthened dacryagogue takes place.
- Blockage of the plaintive channel. Because of physiological features of the plaintive channel of kids, very often it is corked. It causes an inflammation and discomfort against what eyes redden.
- Allergy. Allergic reaction can be caused by pollen, dust, down and so on. As a result the child has red eyes and the increased tearfulness. In rare instances temperature can increase.
- Uveit. One more infectious disease which represents an inflammation of a vascular cover of an eye. As a result the child has red whites of the eyes and if in due time not to react, the illness will turn back a blindness. This illness very quickly develops therefore reaction has to be immediate.
- Blefarit. The inflammation of eyelids which is followed by a peeling of an epithelium of eyelids and reddening of eyes. Often this illness is difficult diagnosed and can recur. Therefore, having noted something similar, complex diagnostics is necessary.
- Glaucoma. The dangerous disease of eyes representing increase of intraocular pressure. In this case, except reddening of eyes, head and eye pain, a photophobia, dacryagogue takes place.
All listed reasons can provoke reddening of eyes at children at any age.
At children is more senior, also eyes can redden also from overfatigue and long study / game at the computer, the TV. In addition, bathing in the pool with the chlorinated water, a frequent contact hands of eyes and face skin – all this can provoke a redness of eyes.