Change of balance of microcells in the woman's organism directly influences a state and work of its reproductive system.
Especially considerably it during incubation of the child when to development of hormones endocrine glands of mother add the hormones produced by a placenta.
These factors significantly influence the content of iodine in the woman's blood, and can cause an exacerbation of pathologies of a thyroid gland.
For the purpose of prevention of similar complications and completion of reserves of iodine in an organism apply yodosoderzhashchy medicines, like the preparation "Yodomarin".
Yodomarin when planning pregnancy
Iodic connections everywhere are present at a human body, they accelerate oxidation processes, participate in processes of a metabolism, nervous regulation and a brain metabolism. The lack of iodine affects the general state of health and can provoke development of endocrine diseases.
Symptoms which indicate the need of carrying out inspections on the level of hormones, are:
- Chronic fatigue, weakness, breakdown. Often Yodomarin at pregnancy (reviews of it testify) relieves of similar troubles.
- Tachycardia, barikardiya – violations of a rhythm of heart.
- Locks or difficulties with depletion of intestines.
- Braking of intellectual activity and speed of reaction.
- Presence of paralyzes.
- Violation of reproductive function, infertility.
- Glukhonemota at children.
When planning conception of the child carrying out inspection on definition of indicators of a hormonal background is very desirable, including for determination of need for purpose of a preparation Yodomarin 200 at pregnancy.
At identification hyper or hypofunctions of endocrine system it is necessary to pass in addition:
- Ultrasonic inspection – will help to define structure of gland, to reveal existence of consolidations.
- Biochemical and clinical blood test.
- Consultation at the endocrinologist.
At obvious deviations of indicators of level of hormones of "thyroid gland" in the woman's blood, the yodoterapiya is appointed. It will be out courses with continuous monitoring of a condition of endocrine system.
Important: the preparations containing iodine can't be accepted without consultation of the endocrinologist!