Lachrymation of eyes and crying – absolutely not same. Crying is a natural reaction of the mechanism of office of tears to a surplus of emotions. And here lachrymation is a consequence of violations in operation of the plaintive mechanism, and the reasons for that – a set.
The increased lachrymation can arise at each person at any age. This reaction demands professional diagnostics regarding establishment of the reasons and selection of the corresponding treatment.
Lachrymation of eyes: reasons and treatment
That all this litter didn't damage and didn't infect an eye cornea, mucous membranes – a large amount of plaintive liquid which "washes away" motes is allocated and brings them in external corners of eyes.
Thanks to that plaintive liquid contains a lysine, it makes disinfecting impact, striking walls of pathogenic flora. Besides, plaintive liquid is urged to moisten an eyeball, preventing its dryness.
Device of the plaintive device and mechanism of its action
Plaintive liquid in external corners of the eye-sockets located from above and in the conjunctiva arch is developed. All fulfilled liquid moves to a plaintive sack, and then follows in a nasal cavity. So the slezootdeleniye mechanism in a normal state operates.
If there are any violations in development and removal of the fulfilled plaintive liquid, operation of the mechanism of a slezootdeleniye shares on two look:
In the first case it is about excess production of plaintive liquid that brings discomfort and demands diagnostics.
In the second case the slezootvodyashchikh of tubules is about failures in passability. It also demands professional diagnostics.
The reasons for which there is a gipersekretorny lachrymation of eyes:
- Allergic reaction. The allergy can be a different origin: food, seasonal (blossoming of some plants), cosmetic, on smells, on contact lenses (if they are picked not correctly up and low-quality solutions are applied), not observance of hygiene.
- Syndrome of a dry eye. In this case there is a compensatory increase in production of plaintive liquid. That is, works the protective mechanism of an eye.
- Inflammatory, infectious and viral diseases of eyes and eyelids. Blefarita, a keratita, conjunctivitis of all types including the allergic – the course of all these diseases is followed by strengthening of plaintive function.
- Glaucoma. Change of intraocular pressure provokes strengthening of production of plaintive liquid. Because of it there are feelings "overflowed" with water, an eye.
- Catarrhal diseases and flu. In most cases, at these diseases there are plaintive allocations from eyes.
- Burns of eyes. Suntan in sunbeds, long watching on the sun without points, hit in eyes of vapors or dust from products of household chemicals and many other things, can cause burns of eyes of different degree.
- Avitaminosis of B2 and K. Besides, the increased lachrymation can be caused by fatigue and an overstrain of eyes, too bright light, sharp change of lighting, long stay on a wind, cold and other.
The reasons for which there is a retentsionny lachrymation of eyes:
- Dakriotsistit. This disease represents an inflammation of a plaintive sack because of what development and a conclusion of plaintive liquid is complicated. Happens sharp and chronic dakriotsistit.
- Narrowing or zarashcheniye of the plaintive channel. And narrowing (stenosis) and a zarashcheniye is pathology which can be congenital and acquired. Danger of pathology consists that because of violation of a conclusion of liquid, it stands, than creates the favorable environment for any infections.
- Hypertrophy of a plaintive nipple, loss of elasticity by it, consolidation. Change of a plaintive nipple changes the provision of a plaintive point – it is higher, the necessary situation. As a result, the plaintive point isn't capable to participate in timely removal of plaintive liquid. Because of consolidation of a nipple, the plaintive point loses ability to soak up liquid. As a result such illnesses of a nasal cavity, as develop: rhinitises, polyps, antritises, hypostases of a nasal cavity and other.
- Wrong provision of a century (zavorot century). Zavorot the century can be congenital, and can be a consequence of various eye diseases and diseases of eyelids.
After are established lachrymation of eyes of the reason, it is possible to consider ways of treatment of this reaction.
How to treat lachrymation
First of all survey at the ophthalmologist is necessary. Only he is capable to establish the right reason of an illness. And only it has the rights to attribute these or those drops and ointments for elimination of eye problems.
So, if strengthening of lachrymation has an allergic origin, first of all it is necessary to eliminate allergens. If it isn't possible, it is necessary to accept antihistaminic preparations, to protect eyes and to try to minimize contact with allergens.
If excess of plaintive liquid takes place at inflammatory, infectious or viral diseases – it is necessary to treat this disease, to strengthen immune system of an organism. Drops and ointments for a mortgaging in a conjunctiva, vitamin preparations and a diet for strengthening of an organism are for this purpose appointed.
If lachrymation is provoked by catarrhal diseases, it is necessary to use nasal sprays and drops for a nose.
If lachrymation is a reaction to a burn, it is necessary to wash out eyes antiseptic solution then to apply drops with an anti-septic tank and/or to put ointment with antibiotics.
If compensatory lachrymation takes place, it is worth having a rest periodically from monitors of the computer and the TV, to do exercises and to apply "artificial tears".
If lachrymation has a retentsionny origin, treatment, as a rule, consists in implementation of a surgery.
And the most important, irrespective of the reason it is worth remembering that timely visit to the ophthalmologist will allow to cure quickly an illness, to eliminate its symptoms and to prevent recurrence.