Premature birth is one of the most dangerous phenomena during pregnancy course. All future mothers without exception, even what have no reasons and signs of their threat are afraid of premature birth.
Unfortunately, threat of premature birth exists very often, and what their reasons read further.
Often modern equipment doesn't allow to leave with success of prematurely born children if premature birth began till 22 weeks of pregnancy. In that case doctors consider that it is an abortion.
Premature birth – the reasons
Premature birth shares on three look on pregnancy term:
- The very early – the childbirth which began on 22 – 27 weeks of pregnancy. In this case the weight of a fruit makes from 500 grams to 1 kilogram.
- Early premature birth – begun from 28 to 33 week of pregnancy. Fruit weight during this period from one to two kilograms.
- Premature birth on 34 – 37 week of pregnancy. The weight of the kid at this time to 2, 5 kilograms.
The chance of the child's survival in many respects depends on pregnancy term, but of course it has to be in mother's womb as it is possible more long.
Very early premature birth seldom happens and doesn't come to an end well for the newborn, after all at this time lungs of a fruit aren't created up to the end yet, and he can't fully breathe.
Premature birth, the reasons it is possible to call the following:
- Istmiko – tservikalny insufficiency – the most widespread phenomenon implying insolvency of a muscular layer of a neck of a uterus. At this pathology the uterus is weak to hold the growing fruit in it therefore with a fruit pressure it starts revealing gradually, provoking threat of premature birth.
- On early terms infectious diseases and various inflammations. During all pregnancy it is necessary to be examined on various infectious diseases.
- Other pathologies of a neck of a uterus.
- Strong bleedings during pregnancy.
- Earlier expiration of amniotic waters.
- Regular painful spasms of a uterus.
- Premature otsloyka of a placenta.
Also, there is a list of risk factors to which women are subject:
- Young age of the pregnant woman, less than 18 years.
- Too adult age of the pregnant woman, approximately after 40 years.
- Stresses of the pregnant woman and disorder of family life.
- Abuse of addictions – nicotine, alcohol, drugs.
- Earlier postponed abortions, abortions or premature birth.
- Infections of uric ways.
- Diseases and inflammations of genitals.
- Malfunction and structures of genitals.
- Improper feeding and non-compliance with a day regimen.
If in the past the woman had premature birth, the risk of repetition of this situation increases. Not to allow threat of premature birth in time you pass all inspections at the doctor.